Liverpool City Region Civic Data Cooperative
This Civic Data Cooperative has the potential to make a huge difference to the health and wellbeing of our city region, putting us at the forefront of a new sector that could generate significant numbers of high-quality jobs for local people.
– Metro Mayor, Steve RotherhamLearn more about us
What we do
The Liverpool City Region Civic Data Cooperative (LCR CDC) is funded by the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (LCRCA) and hosted by the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at the University of Liverpool. Our main objectives are to:
- Connect civic organisations, industry experts, and the community to mobilise data across the region to improve the lives of our residents.
- Act as advocates for the better use of data.
- Engage communities on what’s happening with their data, data sharing and research in the region.
- Help drive research using data to create positive change by showing organisations how best they can use data to generate insights and feed them back into the system.
Through this work, we believe we can encourage positive changes to the lives of residents across the Liverpool City Region.
Our work with CIPHA
Combined Intelligence for Population Health Action (CIPHA) is a population health management platform for health data in Cheshire and Merseyside. CIPHA and LCR CDC work together to set up trustworthy research environments for data sharing.Read more about CIPHA
This Civic Data Cooperative would be a radical new approach to public health.– Metro Mayor, Steve Rotheram
Learn more about our projects
We’re proud to work closely with many organisations and people helping our region through better use of data. Take a look at some of the projects we’ve collaborated on.See our innovative projects
How we can help
Want to learn more about the data-driven work we do at LCR CDC? Talk to our team to learn more about our projects, partners and influence in the region.Reach out to us